SERVICE APPEAL RULES for customers applying for help to HRS Support Services Centre
We hereby introduce and want you to follow the below service appeal rules when applying for help to HRS Support Services Centre:
1. Any letter should only include one request. If you have several requests, please, handle several letters. If you create a request via CRM web console, you are expected to create individual case per each single request.
2. When creating cases via CRM web console, make sure you choose an appropriate product from the list.
3. Subject of request should be concise and reflect the core of request, and not your hotel or addressee names. It should not be longer than 50 characters. If you are a hotel chain, you are expected to formulate your request in English.
4. Please, specify hotel name in the body of your letter. When creating a case via CRM web console, choose hotel from the list.
5. Don’t forget to specify your name. To get back to you, we need your last, first and middle names, job title and contact details (telephone and email address).
6. When replying to a letter, please, keep its original subject. Should you want to pose a new question – write us a new letter.
7. When presetting auto-reply messages in your email client, please, remove the address of HRS Support Services Centre from your auto-reply list. Otherwise, your email address will be added to our black list. To unblock it, you will have to call HRS Support Services Centre.
8. Do not specify a particular individual when forwarding us a letter or creating a case. This may result in increase of reply wait time, as we do not assign dedicated service employees to this or that of our clients.
Observing the Rules will enable to speed up the time needed to close cases and enhance the quality of services.